1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Anonymous said: why are you so fired up over feminism and rape culture
- because i woke up from a nap with a boys hands sliding down my jeans and when I left him with a black eye he told everyone i was a bitch and a slut that he used for sex when I had never had sex at all
- because my close friend was raped in her dorm room and now she can’t get in bed without checking that the door is locked 3 times
- because “she was asking for it” is still said
- because no doesn’t mean no in todays society
- because i can’t wear shorts in 90 degree weather without being oversexualized
- because the phrase “boys will be boys” is still in existance
- BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT AND SOMETHING TO BE FIRED UP OVER
Proving his talents aren’t limited to the ice, Phil Kessel finished second in the NHL Alumni Charity Poker Tournament presented by PokerStars.net, beating out top poker talent and NHL Alumni to claim a share of the $100,000 charity prize-pool.
Kessel will donate the $15,000 second place prize to SickKids Foundation, and will add $15,000 of his own money to make a total donation of $30,000.
I was not even a little bit prepared for this photograph. Jesus.